Saturday, April 6, 2013

Goodbye Dubbo and Thank You!

We pulled out of Dubbo on December 19, bound for our great Aussie adventure...  but with that came a farewell that was heavy on my heart.

It was so hard leaving, but when we did it was time to go.  With the support of my wonderful family and best wishes from my wonderful new friends, I said goodbye to my country city, said a quiet prayer of thanks for the many blessings I received this year and shared my sincere gratitude for the people that came into my life this year.  I love you guys and I can't wait to see you in Alberta so I can tour you around, cook for you, and pour you a glass of wine.  This experience was the best thing that could have happened to me, especially at was a very difficult time in my life.  I needed space and time to heal, I needed support and love, and I needed to find my happy again.  All of those things happened in Australia and I will forever be grateful and Australia will always hold a very special place in my heart.  It's not goodbye, it's see you soon...

 

My Aussie home for the year

No comments:

Post a Comment